*** Live with Reef2Reef Video Series? We need your ideas! ***

toxicshark

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reef2Reefers!! So we've been kicking around the idea of starting a video series where we discuss different reef topics hosted by Rev himself!

We've got some really cool ideas already brewing on this. This could be anything from interviews with industry experts, topic discussions, the SKY'S THE LIMIT! ...who knows...maybe we'll even see Rev's 400g tank in there at some point (He has a build thread he sometimes visits...) or even Leroy, the R2R mascot!

2.JPG

3.JPG

...but we're wondering...

What are some things you guys would like to see us talk about? Give us some topic ideas!

1.jpg

And, what should we call it?​
I think it would be cool to do a discussion on when and where to find the best sales on supplies/livestock, especially for people who want to get started on the hobby.

colossal_tater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see in depth walk throughs of people's setups. The reasonings behind doing things the way they did. Especially a deeper look at some of the stranger things in the setup.

kframe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to discuss rare species. Example: pygmy seahorses and why they can't be kept in reef aquariums

Teri NewbieReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Videos highlighting one specific coral in each: placement, recommended tank size, care requirements, par ranges, compatibilities with other livestock, any known problems that are common to that coral.

reefs+waves

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres just a few ideas: in depth product testing, visiting forum members reefs, unique aquariums such as nano tanks, agressive tanks, cold water tanks, etc.

Cloud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will be the endless watching. R2R always help me on setting up my tank. Would be great if the live include the details of sump and equipments. Thanks

james Shawn bleacher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reef2Reefers!! So we've been kicking around the idea of starting a video series where we discuss different reef topics hosted by Rev himself!

We've got some really cool ideas already brewing on this. This could be anything from interviews with industry experts, topic discussions, the SKY'S THE LIMIT! ...who knows...maybe we'll even see Rev's 400g tank in there at some point (He has a build thread he sometimes visits...) or even Leroy, the R2R mascot!

2.JPG

3.JPG

...but we're wondering...

What are some things you guys would like to see us talk about? Give us some topic ideas!

1.jpg

And, what should we call it?​
Would love a start to finish group of video. From initial setup, quarantine, add fish, and all the other task.

Cuzuco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see videos of the crew traveling to check into some of the member’s aquariums. And discussing with them the choices they made on material, fishes and corals.
That could be fun for us, for them and for the crew.

Ragnar's buddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about short videos showing "the basics" of certain things like a refugium? flow, Protein skimmer, media, critters, filters etc....

mr9iron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think a cool video would be on the reasons to use an algae scrubber. You could show the progression of the tank, scrubber and corresponding chemistry.

crazyplanes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always liked seing how large private aquariums and public aquariums are ran, what goes into maintaining something of that scale and the equipment used.

Isaac Alves

www.instagram.com/theloneaquarist/
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still want to see in depth discussions about salt chemistry and the variances and differences between brands. I'd also love more testing on long term storage of salts and the various tactics of keeping salt ready.

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would also love to see how different aquarists from all over the world do their reef-keeping! thats a whole bunch of different nations and nationalaties!! would be interesting

gotwins86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would like to see videos on corals. Specifically things like placement in tank, light requirement, flow, etc. Also how to care for it feedings, fragging, etc.

little_sardines

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it'd be pretty sweet to see a video on the most common DIY hacks and things to avoid or know to be successful on a budget.
Videos on how to propagate/frag would be nice too.

Arthur9.5

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will really appreciate if in a video and pics somebody can compare all the factors to grow corals with the top 5 popular brands.

Dmsick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to see proile videos of specific corals and fish, highlighting their unique needs as it relates to food, flow, lighting, etc.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 30 18.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 105 66.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.1%
Back