*** Live with Reef2Reef Video Series? We need your ideas! ***

Unodostrace

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reef2Reefers!! So we've been kicking around the idea of starting a video series where we discuss different reef topics hosted by Rev himself!

We've got some really cool ideas already brewing on this. This could be anything from interviews with industry experts, topic discussions, the SKY'S THE LIMIT! ...who knows...maybe we'll even see Rev's 400g tank in there at some point (He has a build thread he sometimes visits...) or even Leroy, the R2R mascot!

2.JPG

3.JPG

...but we're wondering...

What are some things you guys would like to see us talk about? Give us some topic ideas!

1.jpg

And, what should we call it?​

Since I only have a 10g reef I’m gonna be selfish in my idea.

Nano Nutrition: A series dedicated to nano tank nutrient management/nano filtration/nano frag placement.

Woo!

topjimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reef2Reefers!! So we've been kicking around the idea of starting a video series where we discuss different reef topics hosted by Rev himself!

We've got some really cool ideas already brewing on this. This could be anything from interviews with industry experts, topic discussions, the SKY'S THE LIMIT! ...who knows...maybe we'll even see Rev's 400g tank in there at some point (He has a build thread he sometimes visits...) or even Leroy, the R2R mascot!

2.JPG

3.JPG

...but we're wondering...

What are some things you guys would like to see us talk about? Give us some topic ideas!

1.jpg

And, what should we call it?​
Great videos, and giant clown..

LigerQ4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can, we get more discussions on beneficial animals like fish thay eat algae or pests? Thanks!

Matyas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like an awesome idea! I would love to see a series regarding the care requirements of various corals, fish, and inverts. For example, lps corals, tangs, sps coral, anemones, etc.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hobby has seen a nice addition of roller filters. Much with any new products, one often follows another. It would be nice to see 1.) how to set up a roller filter, and 2.)
A head-to-head comparison of the 3 most popular models and their performance against each other. Lastly, compare the longevity and cost of each roller’s replacement filter cloth/paper.

sm32589g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see more videos about Fish only aquariums. Especially when looking at smaller tanks. It is difficult to find these videos so ones with lots of detail would be awesome.

Lukas75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see a video about how I never win anything. Seriously though, maybe a TOTM video.

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either virtual or in person - a discussion with reefers who have build threads and active systems. What choices did they make and what lessons learned can we take from it? Could talk through highlights in thread and maybe a video virtual tour of the system via webcam etc.

Eclyps19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to see some videos that really go in-depth on flow throughout a tank. How minor adjustments can create big changes, how to prevent dead spots, how aquascape plays into flow, and when it's okay to adjust your flow after growth.

Laranzu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coming from a tiny 20g Long Reef tank I'd love a series of reviews on products designed for smaller tanks. There are always good reviews on things for the big tanks but sometimes us little guys feel left out.

scott11106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see a detailed series on running a calcium reactor vs dosing, I know brs did something similar, but it would be nice to see different options and opinions.
not to change subject but i just switched and it is so much better with calcium reactor, feel free to contact me.

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think a panel discussion by those in the “know” for treating diseases and go through the ins and outs...like the thread on the PETCO tang but in a panel form.

Another would be a video from some cool and “legit” QT set ups and logistics.

My .02 c worth

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 186 72.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back