*** Live with Reef2Reef Video Series? We need your ideas! ***

maevepotter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very excited to see what is discussed. I would like to see collection to fish store to get an idea of what happens.

SplishySplashy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see equipment or method challanges for example; Biopellets VS Nopox VS Algea reactor - Which has the best results?

clown and friends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see a series about keeping healthy levels of NO3 and PO4, I hear different things constantly from people about what is the right amount of each to have in the tank. Proper ways to get these two numbers down AND up. My system is too low right now and I am having trouble getting it to raise and would love to hear opinions on nitrate dosing etc.

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one is selfish... but I'd like to see some in-depth discussions about the Maxspect R5 300W light. Best settings, what works, what doesn't. We have some info out there now, but not a lot of specifics with results.

Litlover89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see more discussion about sustainability in the hobby. With aquacultured corals and fish, the industry is already making advances, but it seems like there is still a long way to go!

JFLU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to some more stuff on qt. How to set it up proper one and how long to a fish stay in there. I was always told a month some people say longer. Also on more product reviews.

Haubfather07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love some more practical discussions. Manual labor of scraping. What tools and tricks do you use etc.

Hey Reef2Reefers!! So we've been kicking around the idea of starting a video series where we discuss different reef topics hosted by Rev himself!

We've got some really cool ideas already brewing on this. This could be anything from interviews with industry experts, topic discussions, the SKY'S THE LIMIT! ...who knows...maybe we'll even see Rev's 400g tank in there at some point (He has a build thread he sometimes visits...) or even Leroy, the R2R mascot!

2.JPG

3.JPG

...but we're wondering...

What are some things you guys would like to see us talk about? Give us some topic ideas!

1.jpg

And, what should we call it?​

Thomas13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the idea of another series.

I’m a big fan of seeing how different people complete different builds with the same base tank, including the different equipment components, livestock and rock work formations. Some kind of battle between several people and a video series of their progress would be really cool.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see how to donate coral to groups that would use it to help in establishing new reefs around the world.

Schnizzle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things that some people see as pests requiring a tank nuke that others may say can easily be lived with. Such as my current focus, hydroids.

Nano1908

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3.JPG
[/CENTER]

I love this clown! Lol

Leroy! Who's the master! Lol

How about a video about the cleaning maintenance of the tank. Do's & Don'ts. What products worked best for you guys & what were a waste of time. Maybe it will help a few.

There are so many videos that can be made and help reefers to continue reefing.

Last edited:

ChefJTMK

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know collection spots are getting fewer and fewer these days due to overfishing/environmental changes. It would be nice to see controlled harvesting of species that will perish in the wild. The potential is there for us to breed and sustain a species that might otherwise parish.

matthew17

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it would be interesting to have a video that complied methods and equipment used by reefers with 5-10 year successful tanks.

trapstars

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to see a walkthrough of how the pros keep and maintain their tanks and issues they’ve had and how they resolved them.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 38 27.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 66 48.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 13.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back