*** Live with Reef2Reef Video Series? We need your ideas! ***

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to see something a little different. How about visiting public aquariums and looking at their quarantine practices, how they choose their underwater inhabitants, qualifications and training, etc.

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Would be cool to see everyone's independent tips and tricks. Rather recovering a dying coral or fragging a certain type or why there tank is exploding with growth.

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to see a discussion on the future/viability of the hobby. We've seen collections bans, the decimation of coral reefs, etc. Is the hobby going to be around for the long haul or are our days numbered?

anonomous09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe something more elementary for beginners like the basic differences between corals on video. When watching BRS videos etc, being a beginner when different species etc are thrown out regarding corals I tend to get lost.

nedeogv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see some recommendations for what fish are good to have for a beginner nano reef tank and why.

cymonous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think a great idea would be to test and discuss the quality of various pieces of equipment.

Robb1414

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see videos on how to properly clean sand in a FOWLR tank. I think there are so many different opinions out there!

jefra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love to hear topics about trends in aquaculture and newly available species being available like Gramma dejongi

OceanGal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A topic on reef learning classes or places that do hands on learning. I wish I had aiming like that available when I first started. Watching YouTube and reading articles are great but I’m a hands on learner and would have loved to have been in a class or with someone learning about saltwater tanks.

Cole2010

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be cool to take a couple/few of the questions posted in the help section here or some of the less common issues or things that have been asked and touch on them for a min or so each. They sometimes never really get answered or addressed because it is a not so common thing and maybe a few others have the issues just do not speak up about it.

ScottW

Manchester United
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Equipment is where I get the most enjoyment, I always like to see how everyone is running their systems, and I have more fun looking at equipment than I do corals and fish.

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it would be cool to see more BRS style videos but more DIY based rather than just promoting their products. Obviously that is the point of their videos, but more DIY based videos that show results in a similar fashion would be cool.

Tank show off videos similar to how reefbuilders has done. Goes and visits some reefers that have had good success and show off their systems just to give more of a encouragement video for those of us that haven't had a system up for as long that may get discouraged at slow growth/die off.

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank tours are awesome. Product reviews are great too Not too fond of rambling live vids for the only purpose of saying you’ve got a live stream. There are some live streams that are formatted and informing so don’t take that wrong.

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it would be cool to see some videos on some DIY reef projects

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 90 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back