Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot it was July already today! Glad I ordered yesterday with the code haha!

There are no new codes and might not be for the foreseeable future

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a delivery coming today and I'll let you know if there's a code inside. I did receive an email regarding their 20th anniversary and it looks like they might be running additional markdown deals throughout the month (but no codes listed)

sauceydipp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any New promo codes? I'm trying to pull the trigger on a $300+ order but knowing my luck a code will pop up tomorrow haha! Thanks

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any New promo codes? I'm trying to pull the trigger on a $300+ order but knowing my luck a code will pop up tomorrow haha! Thanks
Since they seem to be having ‘daily’ discounted specials, I would doubt that they will offer any coupon codes at this time.

sauceydipp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a order coming wed- will let folks know if there is a code. The codes, prices, and customer service the last 6 mo to a year are not the same as it has been for the last 20-and I am hoping they bounce back!
Anyone know of any other comparable online retailers other than Liveaquaria.com or saltwaterfish.com?

DothanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got 3 pkgs last week and one today. No codes.

Fish all healthy tho!!! Eating and swimming in QT. Hippo took a day or 2 to adjust, but shes doing great now!

I ordered with the "SAVEMAY" code, or whatever it was...and it worked then. I posted here when I did the order. Don't think that one is working anymore. But try maybe???

syrinx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Livestock codes with my order. With other vendors you just have to experiment. Some places I would not buy euphilla again from- but is a go to for frags. Same true for other species as well. Live aquaria has been the standard to which others are judged, and even with their slight decline, they still are. Many places have good reputations-and I have tried a lot of them-but live aquaria still has the best record and ease of dealing with. Its just not silly easy like it used to be.

Back