Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

anyone got a code for livestock besides summer15? I have already used that code and wanted to make another order. My order didn't come with any code. Thanks.
Just create another profile. You won't get the rewards but you'll get the 15%
 
Summer15 is no longer working. Does anyone have any potential codes that work?
 
I just got this in my box Tuesday:
15% off your next order of aquarium supplies. Not sure if livestock will be 15% off or not.
LASUPPLY
 
Got this today with my fish. Good for supplies until 8/31
. 20200728_110914.jpg

Thank you! You just saved me another %100 off a JBJ RF-65 AIO already on sale (20% off). With $12 of rewards I already had, it came out to $614 after taxes!! Pretty solid deal
 
I just got this in my box Tuesday:
15% off your next order of aquarium supplies. Not sure if livestock will be 15% off or not.
LASUPPLY


Unfortunately it doesnt work on livestock :(
 
I just got an order in yesterday with livestock and there was no code or flyer. There may not be any available this month.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new