Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Got a shirt too. As good as a free shirt is though, it's just as bad to get a free shirt that is a size which doesn't fit. :(
Me too. I also don't like looking like a walking billboard, but the stickers were cool and I have enough food for about 8 months at least.
 
Nice. Does the T-shirt fit you? I want some chemi-pure. I'm a little green. I have another package coming in from them tomorrow. Maybe in that box.
 
With the recent sale of LA I would say its probably unlikely we'll see coupon codes for a stretch while the new owners gauge how much that costs them on monthly/yearly basis. Maybe Im wrong but I expect we'll see a bit of change over the next year. Looks like we already are. Hopefully for the better, but the constant discount codes may be a thing of the past.
 
Last edited:
I just got an order a few days ago and there were no coupon codes or t-shirt. They are doing a sale every Monday on random stuff. Labor Day is right around the corner maybe they’ll have a good sale then.
 
I just went to place an order and my reward points expired? Has this always been a thing? They expire in 2-3 months after earning, what a joke a don’t remember that being a thing
 
Nothing in my order from today. Just another not-fitting Tshirt. Gonna use them as cleaning rags I guess.

I don't even get the shirts. Rags sound like a good use
 
I don't even get the shirts. Rags sound like a good use
I didn’t get one with my last order either. I have another order coming Tuesday, so I guess will see if they will gift me with a t-shirt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new