liveaquaria coupon for august?

ronhjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any coupon codes out there for livestock purchases thru liveaquaria.com?

Hogall

Yes, that's me
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a one time use coupon good for 9/1 to 10/31 for 15% off aquatics supplies plus free shipping (maybe). Remember is only good for one time use.

HARVEST

ichthyogeek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When did that come out and who are they selling them to?
It was a fair while ago, looks like it was a private company whose name is being hidden. But from speculation, some people think it might be Biota based off of the amount of heavy marketing going towards Biota..

Tired

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh, now THAT would be good, wouldn't it? I know Biota is selling direct to consumers now. And they seem like a good company. Maybe LA can make a comeback.

SDguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Kevin Kohen became Director of LiveAquaria 1 month ago, so that can only mean better things in the future for the company. It was also announced that he is a stakeholder in the still unnamed investment group.

Thaxxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They were sold to Tropical Fish International or at least a group thats under the same umbrella as a majority stakeholder according to this:
This off another thread

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Kevin Kohen became Director of LiveAquaria 1 month ago, so that can only mean better things in the future for the company. It was also announced that he is a stakeholder in the still unnamed investment group.
The only good deal I got from them was the coralife salt. I want to get some fish but there’s no deals.

ARAJEA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have bought from liveaquaria 6 times in the last 2 months and have gotten 6 xxl tshirts as opposed to coupons. No one in this house wears over a medium of anything. We did use one shirt to fix some holes on my 8 year olds Jean shorts.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 168 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back