• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LiveAquaria (Don't recommend)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

SaltwaterGuruNeeded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buyer Beware...I went to go purchase a wrasse and a shrimp from live aquaria and didn't realize the size of a checkerboard wrasse. Within an hour or 2 I sent them an email late at night yesterday, Tuesday, around 11:30pm. My message to them was... "I have made a mistake in making a purchase of a marble/checkerboard wrasse. I would like to cancel the order. Thanks." They reply with this...
Screenshot_20210714-100215~2.png
So... It didn't ship yet and they are basically saying, oh well, the heck with you. This just aggravates me. Any thoughts? Btw it's also my bday. First thing I see in the morning. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
SaltwaterGuruNeeded

SaltwaterGuruNeeded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't overstock. Have 2 1" clownfish and cerith Snails. I wasn't looking for a fat 6-12" wrasse in my tank. Ik it was a mistake. Just frustrated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread has been moved to vendor feedback forum and outside comments have been removed per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution. If other members would like to contribute their experience with either the buyer or seller, they may do so by posting a link to their own feedback thread (this is the only type of outside comment that is allowed in this feedback thread). If you have any questions, feel free to message me or another staff member. Happy reefing!

~Peace
Team R2R

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.3%
Back