• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

liveaquaria. Is it just me?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

tank121

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like whenever I get lucky and checkout fast enough to get a really nice coral I get an email that says it has been damaged and cant be shipped. The order is then cancelled by them. It would be nice if they sent a pic of the "damaged coral" with the email. How do I know that it's not a employee that decided he likes the coral and marks it damaged so he can take it ? I'm not normally a suspicious person but this has happened enough to make me suspicious.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@tank121 We are sorry to hear the coral on your order was unable to ship. If the specimen does not pass the final health inspection, we will not ship it. We want to ensure you are only receiving the healthiest specimens. We would appreciate the opportunity to view your order and reach out to you for a discussion/resolution. At your earliest convenience, please send us a private message with your order details/email address associated with the order. We look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day.

OP
OP
T

tank121

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why don’t you send a picture of the coral with the email when you determine that the coral is not healthy enough to send ? That way I can see for myself that there is definitely something wrong and it can’t be sent.

Galiant50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why don’t you send a picture of the coral with the email when you determine that the coral is not healthy enough to send ? That way I can see for myself that there is definitely something wrong and it can’t be sent.
I understand your complaint, but the company directly reached out to you to work on a resolution and better understand the issue....... do what they asked and I bet they'd be more than willing to hook you up and/or help you out.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 149 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 66 26.9%
Back