• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LiveAquaria robbed me again !!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, if I can find another place to find a flame angel as a gift for you then so can you.

Heck, I even bet I can get it from liveaquaria without issue.

You have a seriously bad attitude and if you eat at restraunts with that attitude you will just get saliva spagetti.

Seriously grow up, and act your age.
I own 2!! If your ever in nyc stop by ! You like Italian ?!

OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think

he’s trying to tell you that your emailing the wrong email adress. When the email adress begins with “no reply” that means it’s automated and you won’t get a reply.
No the guy who said that liveaquria had flame angels for 100 like he must be high right ? What site am I talking about here lol

OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea cugu
It’s a no reply email address. Company use these for outgoing only and not allow incoming for security risk since it’s an unattended inbox no one checks. Ie order information, shipping etc. but can’t m
It’s a no reply email address. Company use these for outgoing only and not allow incoming for security risk since it’s an unattended inbox no one checks. Ie order information, shipping etc. but can’t speak for IG.
Ty yes that was a brand new email tho I did that 2 weeks ago realized it was not their contact email they clearly say it but now I emailed today thought it was just weird bc it’s worded way different then the last ones but your probably right

OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a no reply email address. Company use these for outgoing only and not allow incoming for security risk since it’s an unattended inbox no one checks. Ie order information, shipping etc. but can’t speak for IG.
This was on April 7 The first time then I hit reply and learned you had to write a specific email but they also got texts also and not answering them anymore…if I could I’d send you my whole inbox they never sent me a email refunding my money

FD92C459-DC17-4172-A2CE-44F7A7FCDD89.png

OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rfa they sent foot came so destroyed it’s not gonna make it but let’s see if they give me credit lol

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back