Livestock recommendations

djm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2021
Messages
104
Reaction score
45
Location
London
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,
I have my first saltwater tank now up and running, it’s a Fluval Spec Marine 16gal (basically the Fluval Evo but slightly larger).

I’ve recently added a small Ocellaris clownfish and three stripe leg hermit crabs.

Originally I was going for a pair of clowns, however they have been really difficult to get hold of in my area of the UK because of lockdown.

Now I don’t know whether to go with another clown, I know it’s ideal to add a pair together, or to go with some other fish instead.

what recommendations would you have to stock a 16gal?
Thanks
 
Fire fish, banggai cardinal, clown gobies, watchman gobies. Something along those lines.
 
Sorry to hear that lockdown’s affecting availability in your place. I can’t even go home and start my system because China’s still closed its borders.

You could go for a pair of Clowns and a Shrimp Goby, or 1 Clown, 1 Shrimp Goby and 1 Fire Fish / Clown Goby.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new