Livestock USA Orders

  • Thread starter Thread starter fpizart
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fpizart

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2019
Messages
88
Reaction score
100
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has ordered from Livestock USA recently. I am seriously thinking about getting some fish.
 
A couple years ago I ordered Walt Smith live rock from them when I was setting up a new tank. They were great to work with.

Also ordered some wild coral colonies about 8 months later. Good experience then also.
 
I have not used them in a while, but call them and chat. Tell them what you are looking for. They used to answer the phone and were helpful and always nailed the expectations and price and stuff.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new