*****!!!!!Living Reef Orlando 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW!!!!!!!!!******

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Raise your hand if you already bought your shipping box!
Idea Volunteer GIF

ARC Home

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you could start it now while Noone is expecting it that would be great.... it has to be start time somewhere over the Atlantic by now which is pretty close to est compared to japan....

Elise_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just starting out in the coral hobby but my first nano has just hit 6 months old so I’m less nervous about keeping nice corals alive.
Might be time to try having some shipped as well!! These look so beautiful! I just have to find out which ones my lighting will be ok for.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando
If I purchase a shipping module and I am not successful getting anything in the sale, is it refundable? Or should I wait to purchase the shipping until I get something in the sale?
I’m sure you will be able to get something from the sale. The after sale also holds a lot of goodies. :)

Definitely don’t wait until you see something you like, because by the time you buy the module and then try to check the coral out, it will be sold. ;)

Elise_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, anyone willing to help with some suggestions on corals for my nano? I don't want to me trying to search up the corals to make sure I can attempt them and miss out! Sounds like this sale is going to be fast and furious!
My tank is 6 months old the Fluval 13.5, potentially my lighting will hold me back as I only upgraded to the fluvial 3.0 lighting as I don't have a lot of space for an ato where I have the tank set up so wanted to try and keep the lid. (but maybe I need to just change that situation)
I currently have mostly soft corals - 3 mushrooms, 2 zoos (although they have never been super healthy since I got them), a I just added the hammer, cyphastrea and the GSP.

IMG_5601.jpg

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Also do we have to have an account for the company throwing this live sale before trying to win coral at checkout?
If you create an account the checkout process is much much faster as your shipping address and card info will be saved already. I recommend using your computers chrome browser. ALSO we give out rewards points for your purchases and you must have an account to collect these points!
Any Duncan's and or candy canes?
Yes plenty of duncans and we will have a few trumpets
@Living Reef Orlando
If I purchase a shipping module and I am not successful getting anything in the sale, is it refundable? Or should I wait to purchase the shipping until I get something in the sale?
If you are particular about a certain shipping date I definitely recommend buying one now, so you secure your date. If you dont buy any corals, I will refund you
Also, anyone willing to help with some suggestions on corals for my nano? I don't want to me trying to search up the corals to make sure I can attempt them and miss out! Sounds like this sale is going to be fast and furious!
My tank is 6 months old the Fluval 13.5, potentially my lighting will hold me back as I only upgraded to the fluvial 3.0 lighting as I don't have a lot of space for an ato where I have the tank set up so wanted to try and keep the lid. (but maybe I need to just change that situation)
I currently have mostly soft corals - 3 mushrooms, 2 zoos (although they have never been super healthy since I got them), a I just added the hammer, cyphastrea and the GSP.

IMG_5601.jpg
Mushrooms and Zoas are a great option as you know. Acans and Favias are very hardy as well and add a ton of color to the aquarium. We will have lots of different colored cyphastreas and other encrusters you could check out too. Jack-O-Lantern Lepto, Space Invader Chalice, Emerald City Lepto, Hulk Lepto, Burning Banana Stylo, Bizzaro Cyphastrea, Meteor Shower Cyphastrea, Klepto Lepto, Goldschlager Lepto, Mad Martian Lepto.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.6%
Back