*****!!!!!Living Reef Orlando 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW!!!!!!!!!******

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Elise_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are particular about a certain shipping date I definitely recommend buying one now, so you secure your date. If you dont buy any corals, I will refund you

Mushrooms and Zoas are a great option as you know. Acans and Favias are very hardy as well and add a ton of color to the aquarium. We will have lots of different colored cyphastreas and other encrusters you could check out too. Jack-O-Lantern Lepto, Space Invader Chalice, Emerald City Lepto, Hulk Lepto, Burning Banana Stylo, Bizzaro Cyphastrea, Meteor Shower Cyphastrea, Klepto Lepto, Goldschlager Lepto, Mad Martian Lepto.

Thanks so much! I just purchased my shipping module. I am so excited and nervous!! First live sale and first time trying to ship corals!

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, anyone willing to help with some suggestions on corals for my nano? I don't want to me trying to search up the corals to make sure I can attempt them and miss out! Sounds like this sale is going to be fast and furious!
My tank is 6 months old the Fluval 13.5, potentially my lighting will hold me back as I only upgraded to the fluvial 3.0 lighting as I don't have a lot of space for an ato where I have the tank set up so wanted to try and keep the lid. (but maybe I need to just change that situation)
I currently have mostly soft corals - 3 mushrooms, 2 zoos (although they have never been super healthy since I got them), a I just added the hammer, cyphastrea and the GSP.

IMG_5601.jpg
I have the same set up. Soft corals, zoas, favia and leptos have done great with that light. Acros haven't done well in mine.

bondsgot73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So with LRO you have to purchase from links here? No way to purchase from a page directly on the site?

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So with LRO you have to purchase from links here? No way to purchase from a page directly on the site?
We will be dropping the links to purchase here in this thread. At the end of every hour, we will post what didnt sell directly onto the website!

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
FRIENDLY REMINDER:

The first person to check out gets the coral! The same coral can be in multiple peoples carts at the same time, just because it is in the cart does not mean its yours. During checkout just select LIVE SALE SHIPPING and make sure to grab a shipping module at some point. I will combine all your orders into one box and you only need to purchase ONE shipping module!

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I live local to the store, which shipping option should I choose for store pickup?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%

Back