*****Living Reef Orlando Welcome 2022 LIVE SALE!!! FREE CORALS!! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!! GAMES!!!!*****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, I'm out for a bit. Going to buy a kayak!
Awkward My Big Fat Fabulous Life GIF by TLC
diving kayak dive GIF

TheDorkLord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its BOTH DAYS!!!! It was originally suppose to only be sunday but we are going to go ahead and do it both days!!

Assuming I would actually be fast enough to get one, are we still limited to a max of 2 of any combination of $1 and/or $5 corals during the whole sale?

LeeLoo Lola

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's your new tang doing?
Strange that you ask (and you may regret it). I was just admiring my new addition about 5 minutes ago and I think I may see a few ich spots on it. I’ve never had ich in a tank before in my life!!! Let me tell you… this is the topper to an all around sucky day! Off to do lots of reading and probably
Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

TheDorkLord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strange that you ask (and you may regret it). I was just admiring my new addition about 5 minutes ago and I think I may see a few ich spots on it. I’ve never had ich in a tank before in my life!!! Let me tell you… this is the topper to an all around sucky day! Off to do lots of reading and probably

Oh man, that really sucks. I hate that for you. I wish you both the best.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Assuming I would actually be fast enough to get one, are we still limited to a max of 2 of any combination of $1 and/or $5 corals during the whole sale?
Yes max of for the $1 and $5 corals, and 1 FREE coral. But no cap on the $10 corals.

ReefHunter07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
I overnighted polyp reef medic and started it yesterday. Couldn’t catch my hippo and today she has no spots. Feeding heavily mysis and selcon and varies pellets and nori. An oversized UV. No effect on corals as of yet. I didn’t see it coming either.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tandems are awesome. At least until the other person decides to sit back and relax lol
It's going to be for my daughter and our friends' son when he comes. Otherwise, it's a transformer that can become a single seater. We've got 5 others that are all single seaters so this is only for when we bring a friend.

Reef Hammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see the gangs all here. Might have to jump in on this one. Eying some of those nice chalices…..any stix???

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back