• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LNIB Ecotech Versas (2 available)

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jon's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
952
Location
Madison, WI
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pumps and base station are LNIB. Everything has been flushed with RODI. was running AWC and 2 part. Build dates are June-Aug 2021.They were sealed until ~4 weeks ago and only used for 2 weeks. All works great (quiet, connected right away, accurate dosing), just decided to go with a different ecosystem.

Price:
Pumps: $140 each including shipping to lower 48 SOLD
Base Station: $110 including shipping to lower 48 SOLD


1664227736046.png

1664227759348.png
 
Last edited:
I just wanted to say that I just received one of these dosing pumps from Jon in the mail today, packaging was amazing, looks like a brand new pump, came with everything a new pump comes with, and so far I love the doser, super fast shipping, it got to my house in Florida from Wisconsin in just a few days(Thursday night to Tuesday) I highly recommend buying from this seller
19EDEC13-0A9A-4B0F-ACBA-E0524CAA55E5.jpeg
 
Got my 2 dosers in the mail today. I couldn't be happier with the shipping time and packing. Dosers look like brand new and were expertly packed! Would definitely buy from this seller again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new