loading... loading.... loading. . . . loading. . . . . loading. . . . . . Loading...

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost all the time now, R2R is in a constant state of just plain not-working for me. I have to wait about 2-3 minutes for any single page to load. Happens on Tapatalk and desktop (laptop).

And it could be doing ANYTHING. From refreshing, to clicking a thread, hovering over alerts, etc etc.

And it's not tied only to livesales. This happens all the time for me, sporadically, at any given time or day. It's interesting as R2R was always very snappy, and I was super impressed how well it worked even under heavy load!

Must be all the CIA creepers cause were talking about Adam Bombs and Chemical Bombs and MOAB's and "Nuclear Green" corals.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost all the time now, R2R is in a constant state of just plain not-working for me. I have to wait about 2-3 minutes for any single page to load. Happens on Tapatalk and desktop (laptop).

And it could be doing ANYTHING. From refreshing, to clicking a thread, hovering over alerts, etc etc.

And it's not tied only to livesales. This happens all the time for me, sporadically, at any given time or day. It's interesting as R2R was always very snappy, and I was super impressed how well it worked even under heavy load!

Must be all the CIA creepers cause were talking about Adam Bombs and Chemical Bombs and MOAB's and "Nuclear Green" corals.
Same here :(

I thought it was from the NSA looking into why lasse was explaining how to make concentrated hydrogen peroxide lol. The results can be quite explosive :)

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
response time is only with R2R? no other web sites??

Yes, they are aware and working on it. It's happening to a lot of people but surprisingly not everybody. I didn't know this was a big issue that they were aware of until I got a threatening text message from @mdbannister

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, they are aware and working on it. It's happening to a lot of people but surprisingly not everybody. I didn't know this was a big issue that they were aware of until I got a threatening text message from @mdbannister
Threatening? :eek:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@mdbannister is about as threatening as a stuffed teddy bear.;Hilarious

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
.........Must be all the CIA creepers cause were talking about Adam Bombs and Chemical Bombs and MOAB's and "Nuclear Green" corals.

Adam Bombs :eek::D:D:D

What do you call the Adam Sandler movie, Jack and Jill?

Same boat here....some days slow, some days fast.

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@mdbannister is about as threatening as a stuffed teddy bear.;Hilarious
That's just cause you haven't met him in real life!

Exhibit A, a thinly veiled threat about pouring copper in my system:

ec52579bde143d18add9cdce04a84582.jpg

Hrrmmm... okay maybe you've got a point @Crabs McJones

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL I threaten @Rakie with things like making him work on my tank or taking his corals. ;Hilarious;Hilarious We do know that the site seems to have occasional lag issues that are affecting some users. It's being worked on by tech support. ;):D

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL I threaten @Rakie with things like making him work on my tank or taking his corals. ;Hilarious;Hilarious We do know that the site seems to have occasional lag issues that are affecting some users. It's being worked on by tech support. ;):D

Does it only affect users that Rev doesn't like? Because it happens to me a lot :'(

HuneyBear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to move live auctions to their own servers if that’s what’s causing slow down. Hard to even read through any thread with more than 1 page without it freezing in a loading sequence.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

WoW, just woW! @mdbannister is a scare eeee dude!

All this time I thought they had sped up the site to baffle us, seniors? I've been dosing Meta Mucil 4x/day for the last few weeks and everything is still moving slower and slower. I never even thought to press the reset button on my router.

I do feel better knowing that @Rakie is also feeling the pinch on his end. Godspeed on getting us a solution for this back-up.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also looked at my data usage for Verizon, I literally only go on this website, safari on my iPhone has used 7 gigs of data this month. How does that work? That’s a ton of data for a forum, I literally do not understand. I had to change my phone plan to unlimited data because of r2r and me being away from WiFi. Can any IT people explain how one would possibly use 7 gigs in 20 days browsing a reefing forum?

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

its been crazy slow! its actually one of the reasons ive been on less. it just isnt fun when you have to wait a minute for a page to load and then another minute for the pictures to load

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its been crazy slow! its actually one of the reasons ive been on less. it just isnt fun when you have to wait a minute for a page to load and then another minute for the pictures to load

Yes, I've been using it more sparingly because of this as well :(

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Upgrading the software to the newest version and also have someone that’s got more experience going to be looking at it this week. We’re literally baffled.

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgrading the software to the newest version and also have someone that’s got more experience going to be looking at it this week. We’re literally baffled.

It's that pesky NSA !!!

But I'm glad you let us know Rev thanks much

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's that pesky NSA !!!

But I'm glad you let us know Rev thanks much

Welcome plus I don't like you I love ya man!

Back