• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

loc line fitting

I am wanting to use this loc line fitting on one return to the other return line. Basically wanting a closed loop return line from both of them. Anyone make me one?

C51A7D4E-F5D6-40D2-B4DD-F94CDB1F2C36.jpeg
 
Ah ok Let me see what I can do. How long would you want it?

Have you checked on amazon or ebay too? I would think loc-line would make a double female socket fitting.
 
Something like this? I have not tested the fit yet. Needs a bit of cleaning up. Is this going to be inside a tank? I can't guarantee it will be water tight.
IMG_3627[1].JPG
 
Ah ok Let me see what I can do. How long would you want it?

Have you checked on amazon or ebay too? I would think loc-line would make a double female socket fitting.
i have not checked those places yet but i did look on brs and saltwater aquarium but neither one of them had it. length does not matter to me. just wanna be able to connect together. it will be inside of the tank as well so watertight wouldnt matter as long as it isnt shooting water out the tank haha. ill check those places shortly and see.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new