Local stores drill tanks?

SRT80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 72 gallon FW setup I'd like to install a wet/dry sump. Only fish in the tank is a large Angel and 4 Zebra danios. Wouldn't be a problem to move them to a 29 gal. and drain the tank.

I didnt know if places like Aquatic Critter or Emerald Bay drill tanks as a service? I dont feel comfortable doing it myself.

Looking into the HOB overflows but might just see if AC can order me a 72 drilled bowfront since I already have the stand and canopy.

Thanks.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquatic Critter used to drill tanks, but not sure if they do it anymore. If you are looking for a tank, Check prices from the Critter and Emerald Bay both. I believe Sean at Emerald Bay does not mark up tanks and only charges for the shipping, but do not quote me on that. been a long time since I bought anything outside of a 40b or 20l from petco during the $1 a gallon sale.

OP
OP
S

SRT80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply. I already got a email from Jeff on the Lifereef overflow. I might just go that route but will check with the local stores this weekend.

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply. I already got a email from Jeff on the Lifereef overflow. I might just go that route but will check with the local stores this weekend.
i had a guy message me the other day with the exact tank your looking for. PM me and ill see if i can find his information.

Back