Long Tentacle or Condy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deanna77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Deanna77

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Location
Edmonton, Alberta
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this guy up yesterday, sold as a Long Tentacle Anemone, but now that I’ve been looking into it, I’m thinking it’s a Condylactis (which I’m not so happy about since I’ve got a few corals, and was hoping it would host my clowns).

Is anyone here able to ID it for me?

24208A10-BFE0-4797-8F66-B4499BFFD026.jpeg
 
I picked this guy up yesterday, sold as a Long Tentacle Anemone, but now that I’ve been looking into it, I’m thinking it’s a Condylactis (which I’m not so happy about since I’ve got a few corals, and was hoping it would host my clowns).

Is anyone here able to ID it for me?

24208A10-BFE0-4797-8F66-B4499BFFD026.jpeg
Condy
 
Condy, lta have widely distributed tentacle and flatter disc.
 
Condy but I have seen clowns still host with them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new