Long term experience with Synergy Reef Sumps?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jolt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jolt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2014
Messages
874
Reaction score
1,257
Location
Austin, Tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - I'm weighing options for my new build.

Does anyone have a long term review of their Synergy Reef sump? I think they look great and I really like the features, but surprisingly I have not found many reviews ...
 
e667ff16c48448d1a943df416da68b02.jpg

I've had this sump now for about 15 months. No issues at all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new