Long Time Apex User

  • Thread starter Thread starter chondro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chondro

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2023
Messages
89
Reaction score
82
Location
Waukesha
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Im done. I have been a long-time user of Neptune Systems since 2010. Currently owning 4 independent systems. Lately, seems as though I have been an apologist as well. The Trident is crap, the NP is even worse. All of the add on stuff like ATO's, pumps, wave makers, crap crap crap. Build quality......yep, CRAP! Now the software is failing, and with it, customer service. The fact that it can take multiple emails spanning a week or longer to fix an issue....really? I miss the old Neptune Systems.

HYDROS.....here I come!
 
that's been my biggest complaint with Neptune systems, the length of time it takes to get issues resolved. not to turn this into a Neptune system haters thread. ive always relied on my apex but I am also looking for a new experience with a different brand.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new