Long time follower , new subscriber.

Welcome to R2R !!!

MR BEAN 2.jpg
 
I'm new to reef2reef as a subscriber, but I've gathered a lot of information from the forums. I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've always been a nano reefer. My current set up is a waterbox 20 cube, with an ioaoi skimmer, three pixels for lighting. I currently started the reef moonshiners method for dosing, combined with all for reef, and seachem reef phosphates/nitrate.
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new