Long time learner, finally starting my own reef!

TheWife

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
103
Reaction score
230
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello hello!

I'm kind of a newbie but kind of not. I have watched and helped the husband with his reef tanks for 10+ years. I've learned a lot and have developed the same passion for saltwater and reef keeping. I finally decided to take the plunge and start my own reef. I'm very excited to join the community and share my journey.


This was the very first picture I took of my Waterbox 15 Peninsula during my build last month. I'm very happy with it so far. Beautiful tank. More to come!

20230121_141930.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20230127_191214~2.mp4
    65.5 MB
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 
Curved Orange transperant R2R 10-18-22.png

Great look tank, as you know :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new