Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You will love it here. I had a 75 gal back in the 90's. That is a nice size tank. Be certain to start a build thread and post pictures. We love that. :) Glad you joined us!
Baby Penguin.gif

OP
OP
ianryd

ianryd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I use to live in aurora but moved to the springs last year. If you have any questions about local stuff let me know I'd be happy to help.
Sounds good thanks! I'm good friends with Sam from Todd's Tropical fish, and Aquatic Kingdom is right around the corner from my house. It's nice to have so many great resources locally

Scotty Buttons

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use to love Todd's tropical fish when I was younger that store really got me into saltwater. Sam is a nice guy but I think that place has really gone done hill. You should check out neptune's tropical fish and aquamart is great for coral. There both across town but great stores.

OP
OP
ianryd

ianryd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use to love Todd's tropical fish when I was younger that store really got me into saltwater. Sam is a nice guy but I think that place has really gone done hill. You should check out neptune's tropical fish and aquamart is great for coral. There both across town but great stores.
Yeah, I know what you mean...but I do still shop there for a lot of stuff to help support Sam and his family (Plus he trades me store credit for tattoos!-I've done all of his and his wife and daughters tattoos) I havent been to Neptunes or Aquamart yet, I'll be sure to check them out!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back