Long time Lurker. First Time Poster

ReefChief343

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
67
Location
Atlanta, Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Introducing myself to this wonderful community. Here’s a picture of a few new frags I picked up from LFS.

9290EA59-E0F2-4ADD-8375-8C98BD33F90F.jpeg
 
DogHi.gif

Hi! Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new