Long time lurker first time poster.

absltzer0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I have been lurking this place for a very long time but never made an account. Then decided to in 2021 and never got around to making a post. I have had reef tanks for 20 years with a couple of small gaps. I worked in the industry for a long time as well. I don't have anything to share now, but hopefully in the coming months I will start posting about our latest project. It feels good to be out of the shadows!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I have been lurking this place for a very long time but never made an account. Then decided to in 2021 and never got around to making a post. I have had reef tanks for 20 years with a couple of small gaps. I worked in the industry for a long time as well. I don't have anything to share now, but hopefully in the coming months I will start posting about our latest project. It feels good to be out of the shadows!
Marine Biology Ocean GIF

Welcome to Da Reef!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you will have LOTS to share with your 20 years of varied experiences! You will fit right in here.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Rochester Hills:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and welcome to R2R! We’re glad you joined! You’ll find that the community here is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Hopefully you’ll start a build thread so we can see your reef as it progresses.

AE059766-B594-44F7-A8AE-1A469B60D74A.jpeg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome! Everyone has something to share, especially since you've been in the hobby for 20 years off and on - sounds like mostly on. Glad you're here!

Back