Long time lurker...

azbigjohn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pretty active on another reef board, and recognize many of the names on here from there as well...

I first signed into R2R from a link to an article. I get the daily emails, and I read them a lot, but I usually check my email on my phone, and detest writing posts on my phone, so I never added anything to the discussion.

Not sure why I suddenly had the burning desire to add my two cents to a few posts today, but I am now an "officially posting" member. As a odd personal note, my avatar over there is Rosie, one of our two Saint Bernard puppies (8 months old, 90 pounds each) who loves watching my fish... Her brother Rocky is a little less enamored with the fish...

I currently have a 30 gallon older Cardiff tank that is my "trying new things and seeing if they will grow" and a 165 gallon bowfront tank that is my "take up all my money and time" tank and currently has a bunch of frags you can barely see since the tank is so big.

I look forward to joining some more conversations, and hearing my wife complain about me spending even more time "reading about your tanks on the computer"!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Dark side, R2R is one of the more friendly blogs that I have been reading. Yes there are other blogs, as with yourself I find myself coming back. I think it is the sense on community here.

Alisha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you have been a member for awhile now so welcome to being a posting member! ;) I use to just creep around on the forum o_Oreading everyone's comments and once I started commenting I loved it and now it's hard to stop for some reason... :D

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Looking forward to your feedback, that's what makes this group so great!

welcom.jpg

OP
OP
azbigjohn

azbigjohn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am pretty active on another reef board, and recognize many of the names on here from there as well...

I first signed into R2R from a link to an article. I get the daily emails, and I read them a lot, but I usually check my email on my phone, and detest writing posts on my phone, so I never added anything to the discussion.

Not sure why I suddenly had the burning desire to add my two cents to a few posts today, but I am now an "officially posting" member. As a odd personal note, my avatar over there is Rosie, one of our two Saint Bernard puppies (8 months old, 90 pounds each) who loves watching my fish... Her brother Rocky is a little less enamored with the fish...

I currently have a 30 gallon older Cardiff tank that is my "trying new things and seeing if they will grow" and a 165 gallon bowfront tank that is my "take up all my money and time" tank and currently has a bunch of frags you can barely see since the tank is so big.

I look forward to joining some more conversations, and hearing my wife complain about me spending even more time "reading about your tanks on the computer"!

We're glad to have you!!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 69 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.9%
Back