Long time lurker

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, lurker. No, I meant Blake!

Happy you decided to sign up!

tenor.gif

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WE GOT A LURKER!!!!!!!! Welcome Blake. Post early. Post often. We love us some DIY. There is a few 3D printer threads in the DIY forum, come say Hi. Just a warning do not try to sell 3D prints without being a corporate sponsor, it's only fair to the sites industry partners. Think that will do it. See you around.

OP
OP
burnetb1

burnetb1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WE GOT A LURKER!!!!!!!! Welcome Blake. Post early. Post often. We love us some DIY. There is a few 3D printer threads in the DIY forum, come say Hi. Just a warning do not try to sell 3D prints without being a corporate sponsor, it's only fair to the sites industry partners. Think that will do it. See you around.

Thanks for the warning. I wouldn't do that though. I have a couple designs that I should post to my Thingiverse account, but I wouldn't try to sell complete parts or files. Big fan of free file sharing in the 3d printing community but I also understand the need for some people to charge for their designs. I have been happy to see more companies utilizing 3d printing for reef parts, I only wish they would offer discounted prices for their files instead of being forced to buy their part. Can I reverse engineer their parts and make them myself? yes, but I would rather purchase a design from someone who has invested the time and research to make it. I dont mind paying for design files if they are well made. Not really sure where im going with this, kind of just rambling at this point...lol.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome aboard !!!!!

lurking-class-short-sleeve-shirt-black-lurking-class-by-sketchy-tank_1024x1024.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back