Long time lurker

MintyMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Aquarium Enthusiasts Unite​

I've been doing this off and on since I was 10 and now I'm 37. I have a red sea aquarium only now plus 2 fresh planted. I always read opinions from this form and brs youtube. I buy from saltwateraquarium.com due to location and great prices. The hobby has come a long way. I have funds but not the time to do coral grow outs. Maybe when I'm retired i can open shop. I was raised farming 3,500 acres of rice and soybeans. 2 cat fish farms and 1 minnow farm. I learned alot from men that have since past. The biggest minnow supplier in the world is 10 miles from me. My favorite vendor for sps is DEFINITELY Battle Corals. I used to talk major crap locally about him and his ego but my God he is the best of the best in my opinion. He goes out of his way to make sure you get what you want. He is like the blue color rich hard working dedicated butthead of your local reef club. I love it. That's who I identify with. My last big purchase was cornbread walt disney on ebay in Feb or Jan 2015 for about 1,1100. Sadly lost it due to a breaker tripping while on vacation in Destin FL. I only run, red sea pro salt, afr, various amino acids, no skimmer, uv and specifically red sea lights and dosing pumps. 10% everyweek in water changes. Mp60, 40 wave makers. I'm a firm believer in nudabrances for aiptasia. 11 years and they handle buisness everytime.

Nerdy part starts now.

Greetings, fellow saltwater aquarium enthusiasts!
Allow me to introduce myself as I join this incredible community of like-minded individuals. My name is Ross, and I am thrilled to become a part of this saltwater aquarium forum. This hobby has been a significant part of my life for an impressive 27 years, starting from the age of 10 and continuing to fuel my passion even now at the age of 37.

In my personal collection, I am proud to care for a Red Sea Aquarium amd many sps,lps and no softies —a res sea is a marvelous tank that has captured my heart. Over the years, I have marveled at the beauty and complexity of these miniature ecosystems, continuously exploring ways to create a thriving environment for the fascinating creatures that inhabit them.
One of the reasons I am particularly excited to join this forum is the opportunity to engage with fellow enthusiasts and learn from their diverse perspectives. The knowledge and opinions shared by members of this community, as well as those from trusted sources like (BRS) have played an integral role in shaping my understanding of this hobby. I'm grateful for the wealth of insights and information I have gathered through engaging discussions and thoughtful exchanges.

When it comes to acquiring supplies for my tank, I have consistently relied on the reliability and quality offered by SaltwaterAquarium. Their commitment to providing exceptional products and service has been instrumental in ensuring the success and well-being of my aquatic friends.
Reflecting on the evolution of this hobby, I cannot help but appreciate how far we've come. From technological advancements to a deeper understanding of water chemistry and the importance of sustainable practices, the saltwater aquarium hobby has truly blossomed over the years. It is our collective dedication and passion that has driven this progress, and I am thrilled to be a part of a community that continues to push the boundaries of excellence.

As I embark on this new chapter of my saltwater aquarium journey, I eagerly anticipate engaging in meaningful discussions, sharing experiences, and contributing to the wealth of knowledge that thrives within this forum. Together, we can celebrate the remarkable strides we've made and explore new horizons that lie ahead.

Thank you for welcoming me into this vibrant community of passionate aquarists. I look forward to connecting with each one of you, exchanging insights, and building lasting friendships centered around our shared love for saltwater aquariums.

Here's to the wonders of the deep and the joy of nurturing thriving aquatic ecosystems!

Best regards,

Ross

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E2DE8D35-4A7B-425A-AAAB-C1AACDAA8BCD.jpeg
welcome Ross to r2r one big family

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Aquarium Enthusiasts Unite​

I've been doing this off and on since I was 10 and now I'm 37. I have a red sea aquarium only now plus 2 fresh planted. I always read opinions from this form and brs youtube. I buy from saltwateraquarium.com due to location and great prices. The hobby has come a long way. I have funds but not the time to do coral grow outs. Maybe when I'm retired i can open shop. I was raised farming 3,500 acres of rice and soybeans. 2 cat fish farms and 1 minnow farm. I learned alot from men that have since past. The biggest minnow supplier in the world is 10 miles from me. My favorite vendor for sps is DEFINITELY Battle Corals. I used to talk major crap locally about him and his ego but my God he is the best of the best in my opinion. He goes out of his way to make sure you get what you want. He is like the blue color rich hard working dedicated butthead of your local reef club. I love it. That's who I identify with. My last big purchase was cornbread walt disney on ebay in Feb or Jan 2015 for about 1,1100. Sadly lost it due to a breaker tripping while on vacation in Destin FL. I only run, red sea pro salt, afr, various amino acids, no skimmer, uv and specifically red sea lights and dosing pumps. 10% everyweek in water changes. Mp60, 40 wave makers. I'm a firm believer in nudabrances for aiptasia. 11 years and they handle buisness everytime.

Nerdy part starts now.

Greetings, fellow saltwater aquarium enthusiasts!
Allow me to introduce myself as I join this incredible community of like-minded individuals. My name is Ross, and I am thrilled to become a part of this saltwater aquarium forum. This hobby has been a significant part of my life for an impressive 27 years, starting from the age of 10 and continuing to fuel my passion even now at the age of 37.

In my personal collection, I am proud to care for a Red Sea Aquarium amd many sps,lps and no softies —a res sea is a marvelous tank that has captured my heart. Over the years, I have marveled at the beauty and complexity of these miniature ecosystems, continuously exploring ways to create a thriving environment for the fascinating creatures that inhabit them.
One of the reasons I am particularly excited to join this forum is the opportunity to engage with fellow enthusiasts and learn from their diverse perspectives. The knowledge and opinions shared by members of this community, as well as those from trusted sources like (BRS) have played an integral role in shaping my understanding of this hobby. I'm grateful for the wealth of insights and information I have gathered through engaging discussions and thoughtful exchanges.

When it comes to acquiring supplies for my tank, I have consistently relied on the reliability and quality offered by SaltwaterAquarium. Their commitment to providing exceptional products and service has been instrumental in ensuring the success and well-being of my aquatic friends.
Reflecting on the evolution of this hobby, I cannot help but appreciate how far we've come. From technological advancements to a deeper understanding of water chemistry and the importance of sustainable practices, the saltwater aquarium hobby has truly blossomed over the years. It is our collective dedication and passion that has driven this progress, and I am thrilled to be a part of a community that continues to push the boundaries of excellence.

As I embark on this new chapter of my saltwater aquarium journey, I eagerly anticipate engaging in meaningful discussions, sharing experiences, and contributing to the wealth of knowledge that thrives within this forum. Together, we can celebrate the remarkable strides we've made and explore new horizons that lie ahead.

Thank you for welcoming me into this vibrant community of passionate aquarists. I look forward to connecting with each one of you, exchanging insights, and building lasting friendships centered around our shared love for saltwater aquariums.

Here's to the wonders of the deep and the joy of nurturing thriving aquatic ecosystems!

Best regards,

Ross
Welcome Ross,
Lets share our expertise!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back