Long time reader, time I joined in

  • Thread starter Thread starter Misso
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 5.14.42 PM.png
 
WELCOME!!! Great to have you with us and thanks for sharing your tank with us. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your system.
 
Just wanted to say hello. I'm intuitive my second year of reefing and feel like I've finally got some experience under my belt, I felt it was time to contribute. I've been on the forums a while now but generally it's only been to soak in as much information as possible.
1234.jpg
 
Just wanted to say hello. I'm intuitive my second year of reefing and feel like I've finally got some experience under my belt, I felt it was time to contribute. I've been on the forums a while now but generally it's only been to soak in as much information as possible.

You are in for a Great Adventure…WELCOME to the R2R Family…

Explore…Learn…Share

1I3.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new