Long time reader, time I joined in

  • Thread starter Thread starter Misso
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Misso

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
24
Reaction score
70
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello. I'm intuitive my second year of reefing and feel like I've finally got some experience under my belt, I felt it was time to contribute. I've been on the forums a while now but generally it's only been to soak in as much information as possible.
 
Few I took recently

20191218_173425.jpg IMG_20191122_203620_600.jpg 20191218_175624.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new