Welcome
fish splashing GIF

JL15219

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d really like to get some opinions and any suggestions on my new rock work. Would the best place to do that in a new build thread?
I would say so plus you can use your build thread as a journal of your tank progress and we can follow along....what I do if I do get a response in my build thread I just look in the other specific threads and ask there...

Welcome to R2R!!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I’ve been watching the discussions for a long time and finally decided to sign up.

I’ve had a biocube 32 since 2017 that I let run rampant and am trying to bring back to life. It was basically a fowlr with a 3 stripe damsel (I know, I know...). It’s now an overly stocked fish tank with a few softies. And the bug has hit...

I ordered my new tank on 05/15. Still waiting for the ship date (hopefully in the next couple of weeks). I decided on the RedSea Reefer 525xl. So now here I am trying to research and get everything set up “the way it should be”. I’m planning to take my time with this tank and set it up the best way that I can for the way me and my family live. I am currently working on the dry rock aquascape on the back patio.
Welcome!

Glad you joined

This is a great family hobby!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%

Back