Looking for a clownfish avatar

Kulay Wolf

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
13
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found the current avatar online but I am looking for another clownfish avatar but I currently do not have any saltwaterfish to photograph. Does anyone know of a good clownfish avatar I can use?
 
Any picture can be an avatar. Or are looking more for a graphic instead of a picture?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new