• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a filter cup holder ring

  • Thread starter Thread starter galantra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

galantra

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Messages
790
Reaction score
177
Location
Greenwich
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking for a ring I can place around my filter cup to keep it in place within my sump looking for 3 made for a 4 inch cup that is truly under 4 inches
 
I think acrylic is going to be your better bet here.... both for cost and durability. I could be wrong.

1630294594329.png
 
Well can’t apply a holder just looking for a ring alone to make the cup larger to hold in place
 
Like the blue ring below? The ring fits on top of a section in your sump and the cup fits/hangs inside of?
screenshot_480.jpg
 
Yes I need something just like that or even just round like a ring around the cup to hold it up
 
Or similar to this but lmk wanna order soon
 

Attachments

  • 7AC2DFCD-DB71-4E07-89B2-10D776B1D248.png
    7AC2DFCD-DB71-4E07-89B2-10D776B1D248.png
    447.9 KB · Views: 43

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new