Looking for a good setting for my Noopsyche pro 2 SPS/LPS mode

007ofpoker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, My name is James and I'm looking to set my remote. I have a frag tank set-up now with some leathers, mushrooms and a few other things i can't pronounce. LoL I'm new to the hobby and have been getting algae blooms I think I have to much white light on. A good setting would help me out a lot... Thx

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, My name is James and I'm looking to set my remote. I have a frag tank set-up now with some leathers, mushrooms and a few other things i can't pronounce. LoL I'm new to the hobby and have been getting algae blooms I think I have to much white light on. A good setting would help me out a lot... Thx
As for algae blooms, I never blame lighting. Yes, lights feed algae but there are other underlying problems that must be looked at as well. Usually dry rock in a new tank will have a nasty algae phase. Nutrients play a factor. Lack of competition. You can post another thread which more info about your system and see if someone can give you more detailed help.

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello~ This is for frag tank A100% B20% C0% D17% E100%

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back