Looking for a Hydra 32HD LPS/Softie File

  • Thread starter Thread starter schooncw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

schooncw

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
890
Reaction score
675
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased 2 x Hydra 32HD to replace my aging 2 x Hydra 26HD. Been running AB+LPS & Soft for 8 years or so.
I am seeking a new setting for my LPS/Softie dominant-120 high- gallon system that is not “overly” blue. Are any files on the AI site decent? I'm surprised they don't give a tad more choice or are updated.
Thanks in advance.
IMG_6895.JPG
IMG_6893.JPG
 
Bumping your post!
 
Have you tried the Saxby profile? I do not like overly blue and this one has been my preferred profile for a few years. You can always adjust more white as needed.
 
Bumping your post!
I am still using the Hydra 28HD's and am 99% sure I run BRS AB+, only because I have not touched the setting for 9 years. I am NOT certain that if/when I switch to the 32's, that I can simply use the same file or frankly, if I would be better off with them. If anyone cares to comment on those points , I would appreciate it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new