Looking for a local clown breeder.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdyrkacz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tdyrkacz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
675
Reaction score
202
Location
Canton CT
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to convert one of my tanks to a harem tank and am looking for 30+ occelaris. If anyone knows where I can get them please let me know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new