Looking for a manufacturer

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayjerk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I second this if you are willing to pay for shipping. Eric isn't the cheapest but his work is incredible. When I go custom one day, he will be the one building it.
The best custom work I've seen around here, hands down! I remember when he finished the cracked ice aquarium on his homepage. Such a pretty tank. Definitely worth a look.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new