Looking for a new frag rack

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpoletti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
3,324
Reaction score
75
Location
Sacramento, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to know if anyone has found a frag rack that will hold on 3/4" acrylic. I have found a couple for my 1/2" glass, but I am looking for something for a friend of mine.

Thanks
 
Eshopp's makes acrylic frag racks that are held up by magnets. I would check them out.

lg-70638-49225-fish-supply.jpg



http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=20295
 
Those are nice gooch. Do you make them?

Yes I do. We tested them on a 3/4" thick acrylic aquarium for strength. We are going to advertise them for 1/2" thick aquarium walls or less. Up to 3/4" with caution.

We use the Sure Grip 100 powerhead holders. They are rated for 3/4". Our small shelves weigh about what a stream pump weighs.

You wont hold as many plugs with ours but you won't have a piece of plastic sticking out like a sore thumb in your display tank either. These things color up fast just like our Frag Stations. I was at teh store with the test tank last week and it is amazing how fast they color up.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new