Looking For a Nice Size Chicago Sunburst Anemone

Caleb123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
344
Reaction score
141
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello,

I am looking for a Chicago Sunburst anemone from a reliable source. I prefer to find one at least 3-4” in size. I may also consider other high end BTAs. Just let me know what’s available!

Thanks!

55D63A8A-9D63-41AA-82BB-B9104F0D3AC8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new