Looking for a Walt Disney colony

Georgie92

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking for a large chunk/ mini or full colony of a Walt Disney for sale if anyone knows anyone selling
 
I don't know that I've ever seen anyone selling a colony of this or most any other popular SPS coral. Walt Disney is a pretty easy coral to grow IME. I would just be sure it's a legit frag and that it's well encrusted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new