Looking for AI primes, 16, or hydra 26

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
1,822
Reaction score
1,721
Location
Birmingham
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to change up some things and was wondering if anyone had any AI Primes they no longer needed and wanted to part with localish. Interested in either 2 AI Primes, 2 AI prime 16, or I think a Hydra 26. If anyone has one laying around let me know. Trying local before I go to marketplace and have to go through all the PayPal and shipping nonsense. I would take only 1 if you have one. Just trying to piece things together at the moment. Thanks for your time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new