Looking for an ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter felda001
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

felda001

Getting old sucks. Beats the alternative though
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2024
Messages
4,463
Reaction score
9,842
Location
Peoria
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000003832.jpg
Hello all. I got this as a "free gift" with a recent coral order. No ID on the manifest. Looks like an LPS but otherwise I've got no idea. I'd appreciate it is someone can ID it
 
1000003832.jpg
Hello all. I got this as a "free gift" with a recent coral order. No ID on the manifest. Looks like an LPS but otherwise I've got no idea. I'd appreciate it is someone can ID it
Pic fuzzy but May be a trumpet coral or acan enchinata
 
Looks like a little blasto to me, but a bit blurry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new