• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for anemone guards for jebao wavemaker pumps.

lpsouth1978

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
1,425
Reaction score
1,970
Location
Queen Creek
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pumps I need them for are the SOW-8, SOW-15, and SOW-20. If anyone is making guards for these please let me know. Thanks
 
I think the biggest issue why your not getting much response is there guards are already pretty small. An attempt to put something smaller on them really restricts flow, plus their design changes every 6-8 months, they have no uniformity to make it worthwhile to spend the hours on a design, only to have it change in such a short period.
 
I design guards for a lot of pumps. I can't justify spending that kind of money on pumps I don't need. If you want to ship one of each to me for a week or two of testing, I'm more than happy to send you two free guards for each pump when I return them.

Cost you $15 in shipping if you can spare the pumps.
 
I used yarn sleeves on my 20g anemone tank. Better than a sponge because it doesn't clog.

Lm3idTfl.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new