• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for cheap BTA

Aboynamedsous2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the market for a cheap BTA. $50 is what I’m looking to spend. I live in Louisville Kentucky open to getting one shipped or possibly picked up (if I have time). The color and size doesn’t matter to me just want something to protect my clownfish. If you know of a website that has good deals that would work as well. Just pm me pics and your number and I will get back to you. Thanks!

dbleoh7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the market for a cheap BTA. $50 is what I’m looking to spend. I live in Louisville Kentucky open to getting one shipped or possibly picked up (if I have time). The color and size doesn’t matter to me just want something to protect my clownfish. If you know of a website that has good deals that would work as well. Just pm me pics and your number and I will get back to you. Thanks!
Join your local reefers group on Facebook and ask people there. I'm willing to bet there will probably be 10 people with BTAs that'll be more than happy to give you one for $40

Back