Looking for cheap BTA

Aboynamedsous2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2021
Messages
266
Reaction score
163
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the market for a cheap BTA. $50 is what I’m looking to spend. I live in Louisville Kentucky open to getting one shipped or possibly picked up (if I have time). The color and size doesn’t matter to me just want something to protect my clownfish. If you know of a website that has good deals that would work as well. Just pm me pics and your number and I will get back to you. Thanks!
 
Hi. I have a rainbow BTA that is about 2" fully open. I can do $50 plus $30 for overnight shipping.
 
Thank you I’m gonna wait and see local first but will get back if interested.
 
I’m in the market for a cheap BTA. $50 is what I’m looking to spend. I live in Louisville Kentucky open to getting one shipped or possibly picked up (if I have time). The color and size doesn’t matter to me just want something to protect my clownfish. If you know of a website that has good deals that would work as well. Just pm me pics and your number and I will get back to you. Thanks!
Join your local reefers group on Facebook and ask people there. I'm willing to bet there will probably be 10 people with BTAs that'll be more than happy to give you one for $40
 
Thanks everyone for your help and offers I found what I needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new