0   0   0
My tank I live near Pasta Vita

3D85BED2-1D2A-4578-8879-9443AB62B10C.jpeg

Good_vibes_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys have GSP you can’t trade with anyone definitely get in touch with Micheal Gerdes at Credabel Coral Lab in New London. He will take it off your hands and let you pick out some nice pieces for trade.

OP
OP
E

Englet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys have GSP you can’t trade with anyone definitely get in touch with Micheal Gerdes at Credabel Coral Lab in New London. He will take it off your hands and let you pick out some nice pieces for trade.
[/
Thanks
You’re right he does trade corals I brought some GSP and green nepthia to his shop and received some nice frags

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are still coral hunting...I have tons of stuff for sale in North haven. I can send pics and prices if your interested?

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure!!
The St Thomas mushrooms are $45. The purple gorgonian $25. The zoanthids are all different, but not too much. $15-$25 for most. oompa loompas, G-d of war, red hornets, nuclear green palys, pink diamonds. Also have raspberry lemonade acro. Hulk anacropora, white spotted red mushrooms, leptoseris...Yellow mandarin, green and orange all available. Even have a 2 inch easter island statue with yellow leptoseris encrusting for only $30!!! Orange monti cap. Purple haze monti. Orange branching monti digitata, Kelly green branching psammacora. Rainbow stylophora. I can add pics and prices to whatever interests you??
st tom1.jpg
ooompa.jpg
Gd of war.jpg
oompa loompa.jpg
green1.jpg
red hornets2.jpg
pink diamonds.jpg
gorgonian.jpg

OP
OP
E

Englet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any softies you want to sell
Regards Ted

Ti64reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in some gsp for a rock I'm filling in. I'm in rocky hill so only 25 minutes from old saybrook. Pm if you are interested.

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large devils hand leather and a cabbage leather. I'm gravitating to LPS and sps so they just don't fit in my tank now.
What color is the cabbage? I've got a pinkish one would be interested in a different color.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

• I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

• I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

• Other.

Back