Looking for display ideas

Katydives

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
78
Reaction score
104
Location
Volo Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone found a clever way to display their test tubes and test solutions? (I.e Api tests) I say display because i dont want to just toss them in a container. I dont like the flemsy plastic one that comes with it and i have so many bottles for calc,phos ect. I know they make holders for the tubes, but how about the bottles of solution? Would love to see any ideas! Or what anyone has done with their set up!
 
Perhaps a wall mounted glass cabinet near the tank would work :)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new