Looking for FeedBack on VividAquariums?

I made a fish order last year with them, and from my experience, VA is awesome! The fish all came in looking healthy. I lost one in QT, and they were quick to take care of it under their guarantee (which is one of the best around IME). I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new